Keeping you balanced
Integrating Sustainability within Organizational Strategy
Sustainability Management Framework - End to end Sustainability process implementation from Stakeholder issue identification, to technical assistance on publishing the Sustainability report
- Developing a road map to address sustainability issues based on Stakeholder materiality
- Recommending an Organisational structure for sustainability integration and reporting
- Introduction of GRI Standards for data gathering, analysis and reporting, and providing technical assistance on alignment of frameworks such as Integrated Reporting, SASB, UNSDG, UNGC, IFC or other Sustainability related frameworks.
- Develop user friendly spreadsheet-based templates for data collection, consolidation and reporting
- Identifying ways to improve non-financial data collection and reporting
- Providing input for optimising resource allocation to sustainability initiatives, to obtain the best return on investment.
Materiality assessment based on Stakeholder issues and strategy
- Identifying the key stakeholders and their issues/risks to establish material aspects and begin tracking, monitoring and reporting their performance.
- Based on these material aspects and their performance, identification of strategies and initiatives to enable effective mitigation of the issue/risks.
Sustainability based Policy review and development with alignment to standards
- Developing sustainability and other related policies in line with the Triple Bottom Line that resonate with the organisation’s vision.
- Developing a Management Approach that supports and enables the implementation of sustainability and other related policies.
Non-financial topic-based performance measurement tools including Carbon footprint measurement
- Development of specific Sustainability topic-based calculators
- Development of comprehensive data gathering templates for full sustainability integration based on various standards and frameworks.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedure document to facilitate and aid the data collection process
Sustainability performance target setting and bench-marking
- Providing input on developing sustainability targets for the organisation such as carbon neutrality, water neutrality and emission/waste reduction.
Identifying sustainability initiatives aligned to core business
- Identification and recommendation of sustainability initiatives that address material aspects.
- Identification of initiatives to mitigate operational risks and/or improve triple bottom line operational performance.
Sustainability reporting and alignment to Global frameworks - GRI, IR, SASB, SBTI, SDG, UNGC, IFC Etc.
- Alignment to global frameworks, standards and codes for public disclosure or business specific needs
Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance
Enterprise Risk Management, Risk based compliance and impact assessment
- Development of Risk Management policies, establishment of Risk Appetite statements and risk measurement parameters and metrics.
- Implementation of an organisational risk management framework in accordance to ISO 31000, that integrates with operations.
- Implementation of organisational structures for risk reporting.
- Development of suitable risk register formats to capture risks, ratings and mitigation action plans.
- Establishment of risk reporting calendar, risk reporting templates and risk profiling.
- Establishment of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) based on quantifiable company risks, data systems and MS-Excel models for analysis and risk performance management.
Business Process Optimization, Audit and Assurance
Process improvement and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) development
- Gap Analysis of existing business processes in alignment with Sustainability & Risk Management.
- Design of new business processes and SOPs.
Sustainability process and Business process audit against best practice as per AA1000 and ISAE3000 standards
- Internal Sustainability Assurance.
- Internal Business Process Assurance.
- Assessment of Sustainability framework alignment.
Training, Analytics, Automation and System implementation
Sustainability / Risk management training, awareness and change management
- Creating capacity at senior levels within the organisation on Sustainability, and Risk Management.
- Recommendation on awareness campaigns to reach grass root levels towards creating a culture of Sustainability and Risk Management.
- Acting as catalysts for change and recommending suitable organisational structures for driving change.
- Training on use of templates, procedure manuals and standard documents for Sustainability and Risk Management.
Analytics, Dynamic dashboards, system design and MIS implementation
- Developing excel based models that will integrate with existing systems and provide management information for decision making
- Identifying client requirements and liaising with Sustainability IT system providers on customisations and deployment.
- Facilitation on deploying enterprise-wide sustainability IT systems.
- Develop dynamic dashboards for various levels and interpret analytics for Non-financial performance.